Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moar questions to be answered

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Omeep
Noob
Noob
Omeep

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Moar questions to be answered Empty
PostSubject: Moar questions to be answered   Moar questions to be answered EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:47 pm

Ok got some new questions:

1: Is it possible to bring back the same colossal fighter that was destroyed for its own effect? (My girlfriend argued you can since it is in the grave but I dont think so.)

2. Is it possible to summon both Gorz AND Tragodea from one direct attack or is there a timing issue there?

3. Is a direct attack considered a battle? For example if my gemini soldier attacks my opponent directly will I still get its effect?

4. Can I activate Gemini Spark then chain birthright to it and tribute the birthright monster for its effect if I dont have a monster on the field? or do I need to have a monster on the field first to activate it? (Assume this scenario takes place on my oponents turn.)

5. If Amulet of Ambition is equipped to Evocator Chevalier and You Gemini summon him is it possible to call priority and destroy the Amulet of Ambition with his newly gained effect before it is sent to the grave from not being attatched to a normal monster any more?
Back to top Go down
knight of dusk
Beginner
Beginner
knight of dusk

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Moar questions to be answered   Moar questions to be answered EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:54 pm

1) Yes, you can bring back the same Colossal Fighter.
2) You cannot, but I don't know the exact reasoning because the site explaining it was in japanese.
3) It's still considered to "Have Battled" so, say, if a Gladiator Beast Monster attacks Directly, it still gets the option to return to the deck.
4) You cannot activate gemini spark if you have no monsters, as the tributing is a cost.
5) if Amulet of Ambition is not equipped to a normal monster, it is destroyed immediately, so it's not considered to be "on the field" anymore.
Back to top Go down
Zahktuthal
Noob
Noob
Zahktuthal

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Moar questions to be answered   Moar questions to be answered EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:40 pm

You cant summon Trageodia and Gorz at the same time because you cannot chain their effects together. In order to summon them like that, you'd have to be able to chain their effects.

Something to do with the type of effects they have. The effects have a Spell Speed 1 I believe, which cannot chain to each other.

How it would work is, I attack you with lets say, Gardestrike. You activate Gorz's effect to special summon. Because Trageodia cannot chain to Gorz's effect, he cannot be summoned from that attack. Gorz special summons, brings out a token, and the attack is over.
Back to top Go down
knight of dusk
Beginner
Beginner
knight of dusk

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Moar questions to be answered   Moar questions to be answered EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:58 pm

Well, that clarifies that part of the question.
Back to top Go down
Zahktuthal
Noob
Noob
Zahktuthal

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Moar questions to be answered   Moar questions to be answered EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:58 am

Just wanted to help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moar questions to be answered   Moar questions to be answered Empty

Back to top Go down

Moar questions to be answered
Page 1 of 1