Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brain Crusher questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawn W
Admin
Shawn W

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Brain Crusher questions Empty
PostSubject: Brain Crusher questions   Brain Crusher questions EmptyThu Jul 19, 2007 6:25 pm

I was presented with a newer card this past weekend at Regionals which I hadn't seen run by anybody in the past. "Brain Crusher". As a result, I have a few questions about exactly how this card works.

1. Does "Brain Crusher" need to be on the field during the End Phase in order to get its effect, or does simply destroying the monster by Battle satisfy that requirement?

2. Is the Special Summoning ability similar to "Skyscraper 2"? Meaning, if "Brain Crusher" destroyed a monster by Battle 2 turns ago, can I Special Summon that monster during the End Phase of this turn (2 turns later)?

I made rulings on all scenarios given during the Regional event, but wanted some clarification.

Answer:

The text of "Brain Crusher" is written for turns in which the same "Brain Crusher" destroys multiple monsters in battle. (Because it was able to attack multiple times, you used "Staunch Defender", whatever the case.)

During the End Phase, "Brain Crusher" allows you to Special Summon 1 monster it destroyed in battle during that turn. If it destroyed multiple monsters during the same turn, you can choose only 1 monster from among the destroyed monsters.

Brain Crusher" cannot Special Summon monsters it destroyed in battle during a previous turn. Its effect only applies to monsters it destroyed in battle during the current turn in which its effect is being activated.

"Brain Crusher" needs to be face-up on the field during the End Phase. It also needs to be under the control of whomever was controlling it at the time it destroyed a monster in battle.

If you control "Brain Crusher" and the "Brain Crusher" destroys one of your opponent's monsters in battle during your opponent's turn, the effect of "Brain Crusher" can be activated during your opponent's End Phase.

It does not matter what Graveyard the destroyed in battle monster is placed into. If your opponent is controlling your monster (because you gave it to them using "Creature Swap", etc.) and you use "Brain Crusher" to destroy the monster, you can still Special Summon the monster during the End Phase.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
Curtis Schultz
Official UDE Rules Dude
CurtisSchultz_Netrep@Hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempestgames.net/

Brain Crusher questions
Page 1 of 1