Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pulling the Rug/LADD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Divine Phoenix
Beginner
Beginner
Divine Phoenix

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Pulling the Rug/LADD Empty
PostSubject: Pulling the Rug/LADD   Pulling the Rug/LADD EmptyThu Dec 27, 2007 12:05 am

I had forgotten about the errata on Pulling the Rug...

“Negate the activation and effect of an Effect Monster whose effect activated when a monster was Normal Summoned (even itself), and destroy that Effect Monster.”

Would I be able to chain Pulling the Rug to LADD if I summon a monarch?? LADD's mandatory negation effect automatically activates when the monarch is normal summoned, and according to the errata on Pulling the Rug it seems like it would or should... I just to confirm either way...
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempestgames.net
John Danker
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Pulling the Rug/LADD   Pulling the Rug/LADD EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 8:26 am

When a monster is Summoned that has an effect that activates at the time the monster is successfully Summoned ("Zaborg the Thunder Monarch", "Breaker the Magical Warrior", etc.) while "Light and Darkness Dragon" is face-up on the field, the effect of the Summoned monster will be Chain Link 1 and "Light and Darkness Dragon" will be Chain Link 2. Because of this, it is not possible to use "Pulling the Rug" to negate the effect of the monster if it was Normal Summoned.
Back to top Go down
ilikepiesodie
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Pulling the Rug/LADD   Pulling the Rug/LADD EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 2:12 pm

He wants to use Pulling the Rug to negate the Light and Darkness not the other monster.

It still won't work however cause Pulling the Rug only affects cards whose effects are triggered by a monster being normal summoned. Light and Darkness effect responds to other effects not to summons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pulling the Rug/LADD   Pulling the Rug/LADD Empty

Back to top Go down

Pulling the Rug/LADD
Page 1 of 1