Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pulling the rug and Jinzo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawn W
Admin
Shawn W

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Pulling the rug and Jinzo Empty
PostSubject: Pulling the rug and Jinzo   Pulling the rug and Jinzo EmptyTue Feb 27, 2007 5:31 pm

Does pulling the rug negate any monster whose effect happens when they come into play such as Jinzo, spell canceller etc. which is continous, or is it only able to destroy and counter monsters that have an effect such as Zaborg and the gadgets whose effect happens when they are summoned. I ask because some people have said Jinzo's effect only happens when he is summoned and say that you should be able to counter him, I disagree with the ruling, any help would be appreciated.

-----

ANSWER:

"Pulling the Rug" can only be used against an Effect Monster whose effect actually *activates*.

"Jinzo" and "Spell Canceller"'s Continuous Effects are never activated. As such, you cannot activate "Pulling the Rug" when a monster with a Continuous Effect is Normal Summoned.

And of course, since "Pulling the Rug" is used after a successful Summon, "Jinzo"'s effect prevents you from activating it anyway.

I hope this helps!

steve.netrep@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempestgames.net/

Pulling the rug and Jinzo
Page 1 of 1