Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ritual Summons - Overpayment of Tributes?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawn W
Admin
Shawn W

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Ritual Summons - Overpayment of Tributes? Empty
PostSubject: Ritual Summons - Overpayment of Tributes?   Ritual Summons - Overpayment of Tributes? EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 10:04 am

Here's one for you:

If I want to summon Black Luster Soldier using Black Luster Ritual, can I use 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragon as a cost for the Ritual? I think not because 1 Blue-Eyes pays the bill on it's own, but I just want to make sure. Please explain fully why you can or why you can not use more than 1 Blue-Eyes White Dragon.

Answer:

When you Tribute monster(s) and meet the requirement of Level Stars, you cannot Tribute additional monsters for "overpayment".

In your example, one copy of "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" meets the requirements for the "Black Luster Ritual". You cannot Tribute any additional monsters.

That's not to say that you are not allowed to ever exceed the required amount of Level payment. For example: Tributing "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" would satisfy "Incandescent Ordeal", a card that requires 7 Level Stars to Ritual Summon the "Legendary Flame Lord"., and it would perfectly fine to use the "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" as a Tribute for this purpose.

When offering multiple monsters, the Tributes happen at the same time. EXAMPLE: When Ritual Summoning "Black Luster Soldier": If you have a Level 7, a Level 4 monster, and a Level 8 monster - You could offer the Level 7 with the Level 4 monster, OR you can offer the Level 8 monster by itself.

You cannot offer both the Level 7 and Level 8 monsters because the Level 8 monster, by itself, satisfies the Ritual Summon for "Black Luster Ritual".

Rituals aren't designed so players can "dump cards".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
Curtis Schultz
Official UDE Rules Dude
CurtisSchultz_Netrep@Hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempestgames.net/

Ritual Summons - Overpayment of Tributes?
Page 1 of 1