Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Advanced Ritual Art without a ritual

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawn W
Admin
Shawn W

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Advanced Ritual Art without a ritual Empty
PostSubject: Advanced Ritual Art without a ritual   Advanced Ritual Art without a ritual EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 4:11 pm

Earlier today at my regionals I was playing against demise and they played Advanced Ritual Art to dump two insect knights, but they didn't have a ritual in their hand. I called a judge over and it seemed like he asked ahead of time because right away the judge said yes, that can be done. Can this be explained to me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer:

They were mistaken.

When you begin to resolve "Advanced Ritual Art's" effect, you must first reveal which Ritual Monster you intend to Ritual Summon. If you do not have a Ritual Monster remaining in your hand that you can reveal, the effect will disappear and do nothing. You will not send any Normal Monsters from your Deck to your Graveyard, nor will you Ritual Summon a Ritual Monster.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
Curtis Schultz
Official UDE Rules Dude
CurtisSchultz_Netrep@Hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempestgames.net/

Advanced Ritual Art without a ritual
Page 1 of 1