Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Contract With the Abyss - Ritual Raven

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawn W
Admin
Shawn W

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Contract With the Abyss - Ritual Raven Empty
PostSubject: Contract With the Abyss - Ritual Raven   Contract With the Abyss - Ritual Raven EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 10:54 am

I have a couple questions about Contract with the Abyss:

1) Does this card require an exact number of Level Stars to be Tributed, or can it go over as most other Ritual Spells? (For example, Black Illusion Ritual states "whose total Levels equal 1 or more", whereas Contract with the Abyss states "whose total Levels equal the Level of the Ritual Monster".) From the raw text, I think it requires an exact number, but I want to be certain.

2) When using Contract with the Abyss with Ritual Raven, does Ritual Raven still qualify for its own effect, acting as the sole Tribute for the Ritual Summon?

Answer:

1 - "Contract with the Abyss" requires an exact match of level stars equal to what the DARK Ritual Monster requires.

If a DARK Ritual Monster requires a total 8 Level offered, you will need to tribute monsters for a total of 8 Level.

2 - "Ritual Raven", due to its effect, will count as the entire Tribute needed by itself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Curtis Schultz
UDE Netrep
CurtisSchultz_Netrep@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempestgames.net/

Contract With the Abyss - Ritual Raven
Page 1 of 1