Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

green baboon vs mirror force and other cards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawn W
Admin
Shawn W

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2007-01-18

green baboon vs mirror force and other cards Empty
PostSubject: green baboon vs mirror force and other cards   green baboon vs mirror force and other cards EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 1:40 pm

Scenerio 1:

I have a face up giant rat and a face up green baboon i attack with green baboon my opponent plays mirror force can i get green baboon back since giant rat is being sent to the graveyard or will green baboon miss the timing?

Scenerio 2:

Can i get green baboons effect if someone uses crystal abundance while my giant rat is faceup on the field and green baboon is in my hand or since abundance says send do i not get baboons effect?

Answer:

1 - "When "Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest" and another Beast-Type monster are destroyed at the same time by a card's effect, like "Lightning Vortex" or "Mirror Force", you cannot use its effect to Special Summon itself."

2 - "Crystal Abundance" does not destroy cards. It will not satisfy the Green Baboon's effect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Curtis Schultz
UDE Netrep
CurtisSchultz_Netrep@hotmail.com

i have one last question about green baboon: can you special summon green baboon if your scapegoat sheep tokens are destroyed?

Answer:

No, because monster tokens are not placed into the Graveyard when they are destroyed. They won't satisfy the effect of the Green Baboon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Curtis Schultz
UDE Netrep
CurtisSchultz_Netrep@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempestgames.net/

green baboon vs mirror force and other cards
Page 1 of 1