Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Green Baboon Re-summoned during battle phase

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawn W
Admin
Shawn W

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Green Baboon Re-summoned during battle phase Empty
PostSubject: Green Baboon Re-summoned during battle phase   Green Baboon Re-summoned during battle phase EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 5:23 pm

Reply Quote Favorites Contact I was wondering about this scenerio.....Player A has Giant Rat and Green Baboon on the field. Player B has Bazoo w/1900 ATK and a set Spell/Trap. Player A declares an attack with Green Baboon. Player B activates Sakuretsu Armor, destroying Baboon. Player A then declares an attack with Giant Rat. Giant Rat is destroyed, Player A activates Green Baboon's effect, paying 1000LP to return him to the field, Giant Rat resolves. My question is can Player A declare an attack with Green Baboon again?

Answer:

Yes they can.

The "I declared an attack" was removed when "Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest" was removed from the field. It is now treated as a newly Summoned monster and is allowed its 1 attack during the Battle Phase.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Curtis Schultz
UDE Netrep
CurtisSchultz_Netrep@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempestgames.net/

Green Baboon Re-summoned during battle phase
Page 1 of 1