Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest - Self-Revival?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawn W
Admin
Shawn W

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest - Self-Revival? Empty
PostSubject: Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest - Self-Revival?   Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest - Self-Revival? EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 1:39 pm

Question:

When my Green Baboon is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, can I pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon it?

Answer:

"This effect can be activated after a Beast-Type monster you control is sent to the Graveyard, if that monster was face-up and "Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest" was in your hand or Graveyard when it was destroyed."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Curtis Schultz
UDE Netrep
CurtisSchultz_Netrep@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempestgames.net/
Shawn W
Admin
Shawn W

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest - Self-Revival? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest - Self-Revival?   Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest - Self-Revival? EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 7:05 pm

1. Can I activate his effect if he is destroyed simultaneously with a face-up Beast monster?

2. The text states "[...]when it was destroyed." What if the monster was not destroyed, but only sent to the graveyard or Tributed? Can I activate Baboon's effect if he was in my hand or graveyard when that monster was sent to the graveyard?

Answer:

1. "When "Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest" and another Beast-Type monster are destroyed at the same time by a card's effect, like "Lightning Vortex", you cannot use its effect to Special Summon itself."

2. Then you would not be able to activate "Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest's" effect.
Tributing a monster does not destroy it. The effect is question must specifically state that it will destroy the Beast-Type monster.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Curtis Schultz
UDE Netrep
CurtisSchultz_Netrep@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempestgames.net/

Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest - Self-Revival?
Page 1 of 1