Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest Vs. face-downs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawn W
Admin
Shawn W

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest Vs. face-downs Empty
PostSubject: Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest Vs. face-downs   Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest Vs. face-downs EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 1:28 pm

Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest Vs. face-downs, DNA Surgery

1) If a Beast-type monster is destroyed while face-down (via TorrentialTribute or ShieldCrash) and i have a Baboon in my hand/gy, can i activate Baboon's effect?

2) Can I activate Baboon if a Machine-type monster is destroyed and sent to gy while DNA Surgery is already face-up on the field and its controller declared Beasts?

3) Can I activate Baboon if a Beast-type monster is destroyed and sent to gy while DNA Surgery is already face up on the field and its controller declared Machines?

Answer:

1) You cannot activate the effect of "Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest" in this case.

2) You can activate the effect of "Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest" in this case. (The machine was being treated as a Beast-Type monster)

3) You cannot activate the effect of "Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest" in this case.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Curtis Schultz
UDE Netrep
CurtisSchultz_Netrep@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempestgames.net/

Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest Vs. face-downs
Page 1 of 1