Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rainbow dragon the field the graveyard or both?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawn W
Admin
Shawn W

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2007-01-18

rainbow dragon the field the graveyard or both? Empty
PostSubject: rainbow dragon the field the graveyard or both?   rainbow dragon the field the graveyard or both? EmptySat Sep 29, 2007 8:15 pm

I had a question reguarding how rainbow dragon is to be summoned. I was wondering since rainbow dragon says "while you have 7 crystal beast cards with different names on the field OR in your graveyard you can special summon him" since it says "or" i was wondering if you can only use 7 from the field or only use 7 from the grave or if you can use a combination of the field and graveyard in order to get the 7 you need to summon him. Any help on this topic would be greatly appreciated

Answer:

It will look at a combination of the field and the Graveyard. Any way you can manage to get 7 "Crystal Beast" cards with different names. Having them all in our Graveyard, all on your side of the field, or some combination of the two is perfectly fine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Curtis Schultz
UDE Netrep
CurtisSchultz_Netrep@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempestgames.net/

rainbow dragon the field the graveyard or both?
Page 1 of 1