Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Omeep
Noob
Noob
Omeep

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai)   Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:48 pm

Meanwhile a Emperor's eyes watch from afar, studying and planning for the inevitable battle between the Psychics and the Knight's ever growing legion.

Sorry, could not resist. Cant wait for this duel. lol!
Back to top Go down
Zeraku
Admin
Zeraku

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai)   Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:40 pm

it will be a while yet, after Dragon's Den is the rest of the Prehistoric Island, Ancient Forest, and the Island of Good and Evil. After that I'm not sure yet. It is break time anyway. I am doing work on my giant Crossover fanfic for my DeviantArt Watchers.
Back to top Go down
http://zeraku-of-the-sound.deviantart.com/
Zeraku
Admin
Zeraku

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai)   Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:41 pm

Part 24

Dragon's Den Conquest - Part 10

The Yokai Knight entered the Red-Eyes Territory pretty easily, but the battle was yet to begin. From the distance came 3 Infirno Fire Blasts which destroyed some of the machines, and killed an Appentice Magician. The Arcanite Magician entered into Assult Mode, and prepared a counter offencive. It wasa mighty Spell the blasted a new opening to Dragon's Den. Unfortunately the Dragon's took flight and dodged the Spell. Once again 3 Inferno Fire Blasts raged out from the distance. This time a barrier was erected before they could hit. Once the Army had pinpointed the location of the Dragons, the Knight issued an order for Satalite Cannon to Fire into the new opening. This attack killed 1 of the Red-Eyes Black Dragons, 3 Red-Eyes Wyverns, and 6 Red-Eyes Black Chicks. Another Red-Eyes Black Dragon Evolved into a Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon, while another Fused with a Meteor Dragon to create a Meteor Black Dragon. With Satalite Cannon recharging, the Knight Ordered Jinzo to reactivate his Lord Upgrade again, and Issued a command to Chimeratech Overdragon. When these 2 joined in the fight, it became clear who was going to win. It only took 2 hours for the Dragons to fall. The Knight was once again victorious.
Back to top Go down
Zeraku
Admin
Zeraku

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai)   Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:00 pm

Part 25

Dragon's Den Conquest - Part 11

The Knight entered the Divine Dragon's Territory which was being defended by Divine Dragon Excelion. It was a fairly swift battle, but the initial outcome was surprising. Due to fatuige, the Yokai's army was weakend and had to rely solely on the machines. The machines, however, were also low on power, and needed to recharge. It appeared as though the Divine Dragon had won the battle. What was not expeceted, was the Knight's determination to win had temporarily allowed him access to a new power. With this new power, the Knight summoned a Yokai Phoenix. The Phoenix attacked Excelion defeating him. After Excelion relinquished the Divine Dragon's territory, the Yokai's army was able to finally rest before the final battle. The Yokai Phoenix disapeared back into the Makai Rift that it emerged from.
Back to top Go down
Zeraku
Admin
Zeraku

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai)   Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:01 pm

Part 26

Dragon's Den Conquest - The Final Battle

After the Army had rested, they moved into the final Sub-territory of Dragon's Den. This territory was the home of Dragon's Den's true ruler, Lord of Dragons. When they arrived, they noticed that the Lord of Dragons and Divine Dragon Ragnarok had already fused into King Dragun. The Lord attacked immediately and swiftly, but only killed a few minor Dragons, and destroyed a Reflect Bounder. The Yokai ordered a new stratagy that resulted in the Lord being surrounded rather quickly. This manuver, however, didn't do much since the Lord had the Flute of Summoning Dragons. The flute allowed him to manipulate the dragons that the Yokai had gained control of. The Yokai noticed his Amulet of Dragon's End reacting to the Flute as well. He knew that Light/Dark End Dragon wouldn't be of any use, so he had to rely on his remaining machines. Jinzo Lord and Chimeratech Overdragon attacked and subdued a few of the allied Dragons, but only managed to hold them in a temporary stunned state. When the Dragons recovered, they rejoined the Yokai. The spell of the flute was broken. The Knight took this as an opportunity to sneek up on the Lord and took the flute. He used the Flute's power to seperate Divine Dragon Ragnarok from the Lord of Dragons. The Lord then surrendered to the Knight. Dragon's Den had been conqured at last.
Back to top Go down
Zeraku
Admin
Zeraku

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai)   Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:46 pm

Dragon's Den Conquest has been finnished (see previous post). I will be taking a break so that i can start posting the improved version of my giant cross over fanfic on deviantart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai)   Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2