Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeraku
Admin
Zeraku

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-01-25

Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai) Empty
PostSubject: Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai)   Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai) EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:02 pm

Part 1:

The Knight's Past and Return

Long ago when Dark Ruler Ha Des still ruled Hell, there was a Yokai disgised as a Knight. The Knight found a stange book that allowed him to summon more Yokai into his service. He started small with Yokai Crows, and as he captured more of Hell's Lands, he summoned stronger Yokai. The last Yokai he managed to summon was the fearsome Yokai Dragon. When the Knight launched the final attack against Dark Ruler Ha Des, the Dark Ruler sacrificed his own life to bannish the Yokai back to their realm, the Land of Makai. Nearly 4000 years has passed since that fateful battle between Hell and Yokai, and Hell has been in Chaos with many different Rulers from various regions of the Shadow Realm. This year is different now, the Plauge Spreader Zombie from Zombie World has resurected the Dark Ruler. The Dark Ruler, now the Revived King Ha Des, has rediscovered the Ancient book of Makai, and the Knight has escaped the Land of Makai seeking his revenge. He must win 100 battles to regain his full strength, however, each loss results in the negation of his last power recovery. After his 100th victory, he will unlock the power to unleash the Final Yokai summoning and the Final Yokai Spell.

More to come later.

Last edited by Zeo Leader on Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://zeraku-of-the-sound.deviantart.com/
Zeraku
Admin
Zeraku

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai)   Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 7:54 pm

Part 2:

Yokai Knight's Plan

Shortly after the Knight escaped the Land of Makai, he formulated a plan to infiltrate the Black Palace and steal back the Book of Makai. However, he needed a little help from an old friend. The Knight, left Hell, and went to the Dark World. While in the Dark World, he searched for the King of the Dark World, Brron. What he didn't know was that Brron had gone mad when Reign-Beaux became the Overlord. The Knight, had asked around, but the citizens of Dark World were less than helpful, he even thought about asking Yubel. However, he knew Yubel would be too dangerous to ask. So he decided to check the Dungeons. While traversing the Dungeons, he saw many who could help him fight agains the Revived King's Army ranging from Fairies, to Dragons, to Humans, and even some exiled citezens of Hell. In the final cell, was Brron. The Knight released Brron and also recruited the other prisoners to his aid.
Back to top Go down
Zeraku
Admin
Zeraku

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai)   Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 3:40 pm

Part 3:

Recruit Gathering

With the Knight's new soldiers, he went after various territories of the Shadow Realm to gather more recruits. He even battled against 5 of the Blackwings and aquired their weakend territory while their leader and most of their forces were away. With some of the Blackwings under his command, he set his eyes on another Territory controlled by Jinzo, Cybertech Industries. Cybertech Industries is the manufacuturer of a majority of the Cyber Monsters including, the Cyber Dragon series, Cyber Dinosaur, the Cyber Ogre series, and even Reflect Bounder. they are also the ones who designed and launched into space the Satalite Cannon.
Back to top Go down
Zeraku
Admin
Zeraku

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai)   Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 3:41 pm

Part 4:

Battle at Cybertech Industries

The Yokai Knight approached Cybertech Industries when he was attacked by 2 Reflect Bounders that were acting as the guards. He defeated them with ease and reprogramed them to serve him. While continuing through the massive Factory, he noticed Machines building Machines. His army kept fending off attacks and reprogramming the attackers til he reached the main chamber. This chamber was the main floor of the factory, and Jinzo - Lord's "Throne Room". He engaged in a long battle between his army and the Cyber Dragon Series of Machines. The Kinght managed to get Jinzo - Lord cornered, which caused Jinzo - Lord to attempt a last resort option. He activated his internal Limiter Removal system and attempted to defeat the Yokai Knight, but it was a futile effort. The Yokai Knight survived Jinzo - Lord's attack and Jinzo - Lord had shut down. The Yokai Knight was victorious and claimed Cybertech Industries as his own.
Back to top Go down
Zeraku
Admin
Zeraku

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai)   Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:39 pm

Part 5:

Journey through the Black Forest

After his victory at Cybertech industries, the Yokai Knight decided that his new machines would aid him in his attept to take over the Secret Village of the Spellcasters hidden deep within the Black Forest. His journy through the forest showed little opposition, and he was able to find the village easily with the aid of the Satalite Cannon's targeting system. He launched a surprise attack against the village catching them off guard and captured a few spellcasters while he was at it. Not long into the battle he noticed his target, their leader the Arcanite Magician. The attack was swift and he captured the magician before it could go into its Assault Mode. That was when the Satalite Cannon had found what it was looking for, the lost city of the Ancient Gears, Geartown. The Yokai Knight then decided that Geartown would be his next target, but first since he was in the Black Forest he desided to obtain the Black Garden.
Back to top Go down
Zeraku
Admin
Zeraku

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai)   Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:42 pm

Part 6:

Battle for the Blackrose Dragon

The Yokai Knight celebrated his last 2 victories by going to the Black Garden in hopes of taking control over it and the Legendary Black Rose Dragon. When he got there, he noticed he wasn't the only one who wanted the Legendary Dragon. The Twilight Rose Knight had already befriended the Black Rose Dragon and aquired the Black Garden. The Yokai Knight decided to attack the Twilight Rose Knight from behind, but a Wall of Ivy rose from the ground protecting the Rose Knight. The Rose Knight retaliated against the Yokai by summoning more plant based monsters. the battle lasted longer than the Yokai Knight had wanted it too, andjust when he was about to deal the final blow, the Black Rose Dragon apeared and attacked the Yokai and his army. His army was too much for the Dragon, and it was quickly over powered. The Rose Knight surendered to the Yokai Knight and pleadged loyalty to him. The Yokai Knight had won and gained 1 of the Legendary Dragons.
Back to top Go down
Zeraku
Admin
Zeraku

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai)   Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:04 pm

Part 7:

Journy to Geartown

Before heading to Geartown, the Yokai Knight decided to load his Army onto some of his ships and flew to the Volcanic Mountain, Molten Destruction. This battle was rather quick due to the aid of the Knight's Machines. He also went to reason with Shien, however a battle ensued. the Knight had to flee, but managed to befriend some of the Six Samurai and a Merchinary named Rose. Afterwards, his ally Don Zaloog showed him to the Dark Scorpion's Hideout and gave the hideout to him. With the Dark Scorpion Burglers under his command, he finally decided to go after Geartown.
Back to top Go down
Zeraku
Admin
Zeraku

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai)   Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:10 am

Part 8:

The Ultimate Ancient Gear

The Yokai Knight made it to the tiny island that housed the forgotten city, Geartown. This town was full of Ancient Gear and Gadget monsters. The unique thing about Geartown was that it never had a Leader, but acted as a collective. The Yokai Knight knew immediatly that this was going to be his greatest battle for the Forbidden Book of the Yokai so far. While fighting though the town, he reached the ultimate Ancient Gear monster: Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem. With his advanced machinery, spellcasters and the Blackrose Dragon, he managed to subdue the machine that stood in his was. With the defeat of the Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem, Geartown had fallen under his control. He then decided that it was time to take another lost city, the Ancient Rainbow City Ruins.
Back to top Go down
Zeraku
Admin
Zeraku

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai)   Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai) EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:52 pm

Part 9:

Return to the Black Forest

The Yokai Knight, having freshly captured Geartown, recived a transmition from the Satalight Cannon showing the location of the Magical Citadel of Endymoin. The Knight then decided he should return to the Black Forest to capture the citadel. Due to the Knight's command of many Spellcasters who knew of Endymion's Magical Style, he was able to devise a plan to capture the citadel without a fight. The Knight's army infiltrated the citadel easily, but were stopped by an unexpected enemy, a Goyo Guardian. Endymion had hired one of the Goyo Guardians to protect himself from the chance the Yokai would come after him. It was a challenging fight but the Knight managed to defeat him and persuaded him to join. All that was left was Endymion himself. The Yokai Army made their way to Endymion's Quarters, and cornered him. The Knight then persuaded him to join without any needless bloodshed.

Last edited by Zeo Leader on Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeraku
Admin
Zeraku

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai)   Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai) EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:00 pm

Part 10:

The Blackwing's Failed Revenge

The Yokai Knight decided that since he was near the Blackwing Forest, he would allow the Blackwings under his command to visit their homeland, and possible get any returning Blackwings to his side. When the Knight got close to Sircco's home, the army was attacked by more of the Blackwings, and 4 of the 5 Balckwings he had under his service. The Army was, however, prepared for this exact situation and was able to retaliate quickly. The battle lasted only 30 minutes, and Blackwing Armed Master surrendered. That act effectively gained the Knight full control over the Blackwing Forest.

Last edited by Zeo Leader on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeraku
Admin
Zeraku

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai)   Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:40 am

Part 11:

The Island of Good and Evil

While the Knight was in the Blackwing Forest, the war between the Archfiends and the Archlords was intensifying. The Terrorking Archfiend had gained the support of Dark Necrofear's forces at Dark Sanctuary and the Red Dragon Archfiend. Parshath, acting leader of the Archlords, gained the support of the Lightsworn and Athena's forces at Valhalla. The Warrior of Zera, the objective of the war, was put into a deep sleep to prevent him from choosing a side by the Archfiends. The fighting was getting so bad that the aquatic monsters surrounding the island had moved further out to sea.
Back to top Go down
Zeraku
Admin
Zeraku

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai)   Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai) EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:50 pm

Part 12:

Assault on Goblin HQ

Also happening while the Yokai Knight was in Blackwing Forrest, the Empire was growing tired of the Goblin attacks against their capital. A Royal Decree was issued that allowed unwarented attacks agains any Goblin that was spotted within the Empire's Lands. This Decree led to Gearfried the Iron Knight and a Marauding Captain leading two seperate assaults on the Goblin HQ located nearby. Both assults were successful and caused the Goblin HQ to be moved closer to the edge of the Empire's Lands. Soon after the Goblin HQ was restablished, the Yokai Knight left the Blackwing Forrest.
Back to top Go down
Zeraku
Admin
Zeraku

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai)   Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai) EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:56 pm

Part 13:

The Fall of the Six Samurai

On his way to the Ancient Rainbow City Ruins, the Yokai Knight decided he would try to capture Shien's Castle once again. The Knight had fought them once before, but had to flee. This time, however, the Knight was prepared. The battle didn't take long and he mangaed to defeat a majority of Shien's footsoldiers with ease. This resulted in the Samurai's themselves to join the battle. One by one the Samurai were defeated, and the Knight saw himself face to face with the Grandmaster of the Six Samurai. The Grandmaster is considered to be Shien's second strongest soldier, and Shien's 3rd in command. Enishi being strongest, and 2nd in command. When the Knight had defeated the Grandmaster, Enishi and Shien decided to double team him. This proved fruitless as the Knight had his troops interfere in the battle. Shien had been defeated.
Back to top Go down
Zeraku
Admin
Zeraku

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai)   Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:11 pm

Part 14

Secrets of the Ancient Rainbow City Ruins

The Yokai Knight entered the ruined city and had his army search for the fabeled Crystal Beasts. Once his army gathered 1 of each, a Dragon appeared. This dragon was known a the Rainbow Dragon. During the battle, a dark energy spread through the ruins tainting the Rainbow Dragon. The Knight used this to his advantage and attacked while the Dragon was turning into its Dark Form. The Dragon, although weakend greatly, attacked with a dark energy beam from all of the crystals on its body. The Knight dodged the attacks, and took down the Dragon. The Knight was victorious and added to his territory.
Back to top Go down
Omeep
Noob
Noob
Omeep

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai)   Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:30 pm

Cant wait to see what happens to the morphatronics (and possibly Power tool), Psychics and Space ships (Big core and B.E.S. monsters, gradius, blue thunder etc.). Make Moar! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zeraku
Admin
Zeraku

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai)   Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:24 pm

More is on the way, The story is influenced by me dueling with the Yokai against the territories. I'm working on Dragons Den. Speaking of the next part will be my next post, and will be part one of the sub-story the Dragon's Den Conquest.
Back to top Go down
Zeraku
Admin
Zeraku

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai)   Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:42 pm

Part 15

Dragon's Den Conquest - Part 1

The Yokai Knight celebrated his victory over the Rainbow Dragon by heading to a Prehistoric Island that housed Dragon's Den. He knew that taking the den wasn't going to be an easy task due to the territorial nature of the dragons. Dragon's Den was split into sub-territories set up by its inhabitance. The Territories were run by: Blue-Eyes, Red-Eyes, Victory Dragon, the Divine Dragons, Tyrant Dragon, Light/Dark End Dragon, Five-Headed Dragon, Felgrand Dragon, Gandora, Light and Darkness Dragon, and Felgrand Dragon. However, the overall ruler of Dragon's Den was the Lord of Dragons himself. The first sud territory that the Knight went after was believed to be the strongest. The Blue-Eyes Territory.
As soon as the Yokai Knight stepped foot within their territory, he was attacked. His Spellcasters managed to shield the army from the mighty Burst Stream of Destruction, but the army was still injured by the other Blue-Eyes attacks. As soon as the Knight was able to get in close enough with his machines, he launched an attack taking down 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons. This got the attention of a Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon and a Black Luster Soldier. The 2 desided to combine their power and became a Master of Dragon Knight. The Yokai Knight realized it was time to bring forth the Chimratech Overdragon to combat the new opponent.
It was a long and difficult battle, but the Overdragon came out on top. Defeated, the dragons handed over control of their territory to the Yokai Knight. Victorious, he decided that the single dragons were next followed by Red-Eyes' territory.
Back to top Go down
Zeraku
Admin
Zeraku

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai)   Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:01 pm

Part 16

Dragon's Den Conquest - Part 2

The Yokai Knight learned from the Black Luster Soldier the locations of each Dragonic Territory. With this Information he went after the Victory Dragon's territory. Victory Dragon employed the aid of multiple dragons to protect him, but it was not enough. Victory Dragon was forced into a corner rather quickly, but he wasn't defeated yet. He managed to attack the Knight with an attack he called "Victory Breath". the attack missed the Knight, and instead killed the Black Luster Soldier and 2 of Victory Dragon's Decoy Dragons. The Knight countered with his own Victory Attack to finish the battle and claim his new land.
Back to top Go down
Zeraku
Admin
Zeraku

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai)   Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:05 am

Part 17

Dragon's Den Conquest - Part 3

The Yokai Knight went off into the direction of the Light and Darkness Dragon fending off minor dragons along the way. When he reached the Light and Darkness Dragon, he noticed an anomally in the air behind it. It appeared as if a gateway was trying to open, so the Yokai Knight charged the dragon hoping to defeat it in one fell swoop. The assault was successful, but he didn't defeat the dragon just yet. Light and Darkness Dragon retaliated with an attack that destroyed 2 of the Yokai Knight's Cyber Dragons and took out a Proto-Cyber Dragon. The Knight new the machines could be rebuilt and didn't care much about their destruction. Jinzo, however, reactivaed his Lord Upgrade and assaulted the dragon. Light and Darkness Dragon lay defeated after the assault, and the Yokai Knight was victorious. Just then, the gateway opened, and from it emerged the Book of Makai strait from Hell's Vault. The Knight took hold of the book and relearned how to summon level 1 Yokai.
Back to top Go down
Zeraku
Admin
Zeraku

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai)   Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai) EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 6:52 pm

Part 18

Dragon's Den Conquest - Part 4

With the aid of the Book of Makai and his new Level 1 Yokai, The Knight decided that the next Dragon he would take was Van'Dalgyon the Dark Dragon Lord. The Knight made his way to Van'Dalgyon's sectioon of Dragon's Den and caught him while he was sleeping. It was an easy capture, but the capture was a trap. The Knight noticed the Dragon he captured was actually a Mirage Dragon. Van'Dalgyon attacked from the darkness and killed off 3 Yokai Crow. The Knight decided to pull off a desperation summoning and summoned 20 Yokai Crow. He used these Crow in a Suicidal Charge to weaken Van'Dalgyon enough to truely capture him. The Knight had finally defeated Van'Dalgyon.
Back to top Go down
Zeraku
Admin
Zeraku

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai)   Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai) EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:03 pm

Part 19

Dragon's Den Conquest - Part 5

Van'Dalgyon's new loyalty to the Yokai Knight led to the Yokai going after the Light End Dragon. Light End Dragon was another Dragon who had access to a Dark Form. Light End Dragon's Dark Form was stronger that it's Light Form. The Yokai Knight had reached the Light End Dragon who attacked the Yokai right away. This battle lasted 4 hours before either side made a dent in their opponent. When the Yokai had finally hit the the Light End Dragon, it reverted to its Dark Form. Once Dark End Dragon was unleashed, It started tearing apart Dragon's Den trying to destroy the Yokai's Army. The Knight decided that it was time to fight a Dark Form with a Dark Form and had Rainbow Dragon become Tainted. Dark End Dragon and Rainbow Dark Dragon battled for another 3 hours bfore Dark End Dragon's Energy had finally been spent. The Knight then contained Dark End Dragon and sealed it withing an amulet to protect his army from it's Destructive Nature. The amultet was able to show whether the dragon contained was Light End or Dark End by changing color.
Back to top Go down
Zeraku
Admin
Zeraku

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai)   Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai) EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:05 pm

Part 20

Dragon's Den Conquest - Part 6

The Yokai Knight headed after the next Dragon after giving his army a brief rest. This time he decided that his next target would be Gandora the Dragon of Destruction. Gandora was a powerful dragon who could barely control his power. As with the other dragons Gandora was prepared for an attack. Unfortunately however, Gandora's forces were small. The Lord of Dragons called upon dragons from each of the remaining sub-territories to aid him in his defense. This battle went swiftly, but there were still great loses to both sides. The Yokai had lost 15 Yokai Ravens and 1 Yokai Horor. Gandora lost all of his forces. The Knight pinned Gandora in a corner when Gandora tried a desperation manuver and missed. The Knight forced Gandora to accept his rule and aquired his section of Dragon's Den.
Back to top Go down
Zeraku
Admin
Zeraku

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai)   Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai) EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:21 pm

Part 21

Dragon's Den Conquest - Part 7

Next on the Yokai Knight's list was the Felgrand Dragon. This dragon actually has two homes, but was called back to his territory to defend it. His other home is the Mausoleum of the Emperor in the Empire Lands. Felgrand Dragon was the Former Emperor's mount aas well as his friend before the Yokai had slain him during the last war. The Yokai Knight knew that Felgrand would hold a grudge against him, and decided to use that to his advantage. As soon as the Knight entered Felgrand's territory, Felgrand attacked. Using his knowledge of Felgrand, the Yokai Knight was able to counter Felgrand's charge. Felgrand kept charging the Knight and the Knight kept countering as though he was toying with Felgrand. After 2 hours of charging and countering, the Knight pinned Felgrant to the wall of the cave.
With the aid of a Mirage Dragon, the Yokai Knight made Felgrand beleive that the Emperor wished to be slain in battle to cover up the fact that he sided with the Yokai. This whole "past event" was actually fabricated by the Knight. The Emperor actually died in battle protecting his Empire from the Yokai, and was slain by a former soldier who was befriended by the Yokai. With Felgrand under his control the Knight determind that the Five Headed Dragon was next.
Back to top Go down
Zeraku
Admin
Zeraku

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai)   Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:50 pm

Part 22

Dragon's Den Conquest - Part 8

Not long after aquiring Felgrand Dragon, the Yokai Knight set out towards Five Headed Dragon's sub-territory. Since it was pretty close it only took about 8 minutes to get there. Five Headed Dragon noticed the Knight before he got to his territory, but didn't really care. Five Headed Dragon already knew the outcome of this encounter, and didn't even put up a fight. As soon as the Knight reached the Godly Dragon, Five Headed Dragon submited and joined the Yokai. It was the easiest victory the Knight had within Dragon's Den. He enchanted Five Headed Dragon with a Spell that prevented him from betraying his newly formed aliance. Next on the Yokai's List was Tyrant Dragon.
Back to top Go down
Zeraku
Admin
Zeraku

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai)   Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:00 pm

Part 23

Dragon's Den Conquest - Part 9

Tyrant Dragon set a Trap for the incoming army, but it was no match for the Five Headed Dragon. The trap was instantly incinerated. Tyrant Dragon then recklessly charged the Dragon God who batted it away. Out from behind Five Headed Dragon emerged the Yokai Knight who tried to reason with Tyrant Dragon, but the Tyrant was blinded by its rage. Tyrant Dragon charged again, and once again was swatted like a fly. From a nearby Territory, Divine Dragon Excelion watched the battle, as did the Lord of Dragon's Den and his mount Divine Dragon Ragnarok from his territory. All three of them knew it was going to end soon and that there territories were at risk next. The Yokai Knight finally mangaed to convince Tyrant Dragon to surrender after 2 hours of the pointless charges. After the battle, the Knight was determined it was time to take out the Red-Eyes' territory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai)   Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Yokai (Short Story based on my Forbidden Yokai)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next