Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About "Alien" Monsters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawn W
Admin
Shawn W

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2007-01-18

About "Alien" Monsters Empty
PostSubject: About "Alien" Monsters   About "Alien" Monsters EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 1:42 pm

Hi, i have a couple of question regarding the aliens, because i want to make a deck out of this monsters (im excited about it), this are my questions:

1. When cards refer to "Alien" monsters, they are especifically monsters that include "Alien" in its name? i cannot designate cosmic horror gangi'el for example?

2. The effect that make monsters lose 300 atk and def for every A-Counter, is only of certain "Alien" monsters, or is applied anytime, ej. Alien Skull say that between ( ), but Alien Hunter doesn't say about the lose of ATK.

3. If that effects applies only while having a specific "Alien" monsters on the field, then what happens when i have that "Alien" monster AND the field card? it applies the effect 2 times?

4. In the card "Flying Saucer Muusik'i", when it says "add 1 Alien card", it refers only to monsters cards, or i can choose magic and/or trap cards?

Answer:

1 - That is correct. "Cosmic Horror Gangi'el" is not an "Alien" monster because it does not have "Alien" in its card name.

2 - From the FAQ: "The effect to reduce the ATK of monsters with A-Counters is an effect of [Alien Grey, Alien Skull, etc.]. If [Alien Grey, Alien Skull, etc.] (or another with the same effect) is not on the field, then a monster with an A-Counter will not lose ATK while battling an "Alien"."

3 - The effect of the "Alien" monster and the "Otherworld - The "A" Zone" would both be applied.

From the FAQ: "If 2 "Alien Grey" (or other monsters with the A-Counter text) are on the field, then a monster with 1 A-Counter will lose 600 ATK while battling an "Alien"."

4 - It may search for any card that includes "Alien" in its card name... however, at this time there are no Spell or Trap Card with "Alien" in their card name.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Curtis Schultz
UDE Netrep
CurtisSchultz_Netrep@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempestgames.net/

About "Alien" Monsters
Page 1 of 1