Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wave-Motion Cannon Vs. Macro Cosmos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawn W
Admin
Shawn W

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Wave-Motion Cannon Vs. Macro Cosmos Empty
PostSubject: Wave-Motion Cannon Vs. Macro Cosmos   Wave-Motion Cannon Vs. Macro Cosmos EmptyFri Jul 13, 2007 8:49 pm

OK, with Wave-Motion Cannon,

Send this card on the field to the Graveyard during your Main Phase. Inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the number of your Standby Phases that have passed after this card's activation x 1000 points.

The effect does not activate in the graveyard I understand, BUT must it go to the graveyard to inflict the damage? I told my friend it does, and that if Macro-Cosmos is on the field, that Wave-Motion Cannon does not get its effect if released, as being sent to the graveyard is the cost and if it never makes it to the graveyard, the cost is not paid. Is that correct?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer:

"Wave-Motion Cannon" needs to be sent to the Graveyard in order to activate its damage inflicting effect. This is not possible while "Macro Cosmos" is active, and as a result "Wave-Motion Cannon's" damage inflicting effect cannot be activated while "Macro Cosmos" is active.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
Curtis Schultz
Official UDE Rules Dude
CurtisSchultz_Netrep@Hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempestgames.net/

Wave-Motion Cannon Vs. Macro Cosmos
Page 1 of 1