Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny Hero - Diamond Dude vs Metamorphosis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawn W
Admin
Shawn W

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Destiny Hero - Diamond Dude vs Metamorphosis Empty
PostSubject: Destiny Hero - Diamond Dude vs Metamorphosis   Destiny Hero - Diamond Dude vs Metamorphosis EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 2:30 am

Please excuse me if this has been asked already. I do not see it on the FAQ Individual Card Rulings or when I did a search on this forum.

If Metamorphosis is the card flipped from the top of the deck with Destiny Herp Diamond Dude, does the player get to activate it and not tribute a monster on his side of the field? This was asked by one of my players because Destiny Hero Diamond Dude activates the effect of a Normal Spell card without having to pay the cost and it was stated on the FAQ Individual Card Rulings page that the tributing of the monster with Metamorphosis is the cost.

Answer:

"Metamorphosis" uses the Tributed Monster as a reference for the remainder of its effect.

Since you don't pay the cost, you have no reference for the effect. As a result, you will not Special Summon a Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
Curtis Schultz
Official UDE Rules Dude
CurtisSchultz_Netrep@Hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempestgames.net/

Destiny Hero - Diamond Dude vs Metamorphosis
Page 1 of 1