Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny Hero - Diamond Dude Vs. Crystal Beacon, Rare Value,

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawn W
Admin
Shawn W

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Destiny Hero - Diamond Dude Vs. Crystal Beacon, Rare Value, Empty
PostSubject: Destiny Hero - Diamond Dude Vs. Crystal Beacon, Rare Value,   Destiny Hero - Diamond Dude Vs. Crystal Beacon, Rare Value, EmptyFri May 18, 2007 3:35 am

Destiny Hero - Diamond Dude Vs. Crystal Beacon, Rare Value, and Crystal Abundance

Diamond dude sends the following cards to the graveyard...will they work?

Crystal beacon with no beast in the s/t zones, will i still be able to sp summon a crystal beast from the deck.

Rare Value with no beast in the s/t zones, will i draw 2 cards

Crystal abundance with no beast. can i activate the effect to destroy all cards on the field and then sp summon the number of crystal beast from the graveyard as my opponents destroyed cards

I think they all work but im sure since blue eyes doesnt need to be on the field for burst stream of destruction but red eyes has to be for inferno fire blast.

Answer:

Crystal Beacon:

From the FAQ: "You must have at least 2 “Crystal Beast” monsters in your Spell & Trap Card Zone when you activate this card and when it resolves. If the number of “Crystal Beast” monsters in your Spell & Trap Card Zone becomes less than 2 due to an effect chained to this card, then you cannot Special Summon."

If you activate the effect of "Crystal Beacon" by using "Destiny Hero - Diamond Dude's" effect, you will still need to have at least 2 Crystal Beasts on your Spell and Trap Card Zone as Continuous Spell Cards. If you do not, the effect will disappear when it tries to resolve.

Rare Value:

From the FAQ: "If there is only 1 “Crystal Beast” card in your Spell & Trap Card Zone when this card resolves, that card is sent to the Graveyard and you draw 2 cards."

You can activate the effect of "Rare Value" by using "Destiny Hero - Diamond Dude", but when the effect resolves you need to have at least 1 Crystal Beast on your Spell and Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card. If you do not have at least 1, the effect will disappear when it tries to resolve.

Crystal Abundance:

If you use "Destiny Hero - Diamond Dude's" effect, you can activate the effect of "Crystal Abundance". When the effect is resolved, you will send all cards on the field to the Graveyard. Next, you will Special Summon as many "Crystal Beast" monsters as possible from your Graveyard, up to the number of your opponent's cards that were sent to the Graveyard by the effect of "Crystal Abundance".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
Curtis Schultz
Official UDE Rules Dude
CurtisSchultz_Netrep@Hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempestgames.net/

Destiny Hero - Diamond Dude Vs. Crystal Beacon, Rare Value,
Page 1 of 1