Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Necrovalley vs Grandmaster, Diamond Dude; Gravekeeper's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawn W
Admin
Shawn W

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Necrovalley vs Grandmaster, Diamond Dude; Gravekeeper's Empty
PostSubject: Necrovalley vs Grandmaster, Diamond Dude; Gravekeeper's   Necrovalley vs Grandmaster, Diamond Dude; Gravekeeper's EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 4:30 pm

Necrovalley vs Grandmaster, Diamond Dude; Gravekeeper's Chief and Spear Cretin/The Shallow Grave

I just have a few questions concerning necrovalley.

1. Will grandmaster of the six samurai be able to use its effect that brings a six sam back to your hand if necro is active?

2. Will you be able to activate a spell sent to the graveyard from diamond dudes effect?

3. If a I controlle Gravekeepers Chief while necro is active can I use cards like spear cretin and shallow grave. If so will I be the only player to special summon?

Answers:

1. From the FAQ: ""Necrovalley" negates any effect that targets a card or cards in the Graveyard."

The effect of "Grandmaster of the Six Samurai" will be negated.

2. The effect of "Destiny Hero - Diamond Dude" will not be negated. The effect of the Spell Card sent to the Graveyard by way of its effect will not be negated.

3. "The Shallow Grave" cannot be activated. The effect of "Spear Cretin" will activate, and only the player controlling "Gravekeeper's Chief" will Special Summon a monster.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
Curtis Schultz
Official UDE Rules Dude
CurtisSchultz_Netrep@Hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempestgames.net/

Necrovalley vs Grandmaster, Diamond Dude; Gravekeeper's
Page 1 of 1