Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hysteric Party - Can I reuse the effect?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawn W
Admin
Shawn W

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Hysteric Party - Can I reuse the effect? Empty
PostSubject: Hysteric Party - Can I reuse the effect?   Hysteric Party - Can I reuse the effect? EmptySat May 26, 2007 1:53 pm

This question has come up a few times recently, so I thought I would repost it here on the new forums.

For reference:

"Discard 1 card from your hand. Special Summon as many "Harpie Lady" cards as possible from your Graveyard. When this card is removed from the field, destroy all of the monsters that were Special Summoned by this card's effect."

When you activate "Hysteric Party", you must pay the cost of discarding 1 card from your hand. This effect is only activated when "Hysteric Party" is activated (flipped face-up).

The effect that says "When this card is removed from the field, destroy all of the monsters that were Special Summoned by this card's effect" is a Continuous Effect, similar to that of "Call of the Haunted".

You cannot discard additional cards later in the Duel in an attempt to reuse the effect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
Curtis Schultz
Official UDE Rules Dude
CurtisSchultz_Netrep@Hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempestgames.net/

Hysteric Party - Can I reuse the effect?
Page 1 of 1