Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chaining Ultimate Offering's effect to itself

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawn W
Admin
Shawn W

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Chaining Ultimate Offering's effect to itself Empty
PostSubject: Chaining Ultimate Offering's effect to itself   Chaining Ultimate Offering's effect to itself EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 10:53 am

I control an active "Ultimate Offering". I have 1 monster in my hand and already used up my Normal Summon this turn. It is my Main Phase 1.

Can I activate "Ultimate Offering'"s effect by paying 500 LPs to summon my monster, then chain "Ultimate Offering'"s effect by paying 500 LPs to summon the same monster, and so on, to lower my LPs to <500?
Does it matter how many cards I hold in my hand?

Answer:

You can activate the effect of "Ultimate Offering" multiple times in the same Chain, as long as you have a monster (or monsters) in your hand that you can Normal Summon and have enough Life Points to pay the cost.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
Curtis Schultz
Official UDE Rules Dude
CurtisSchultz_Netrep@Hotmail.com

Just for clarification...

You are telling us that the number of monsters in hand does not limit "Ultimate Offering" in any way. The only thing that matters is how many LPs you have....correct?

Answer:

In order to activate the effect of "Ultimate Offering", you DO need to have at least 1 Monster Card in your hand that you can Normal Summon and enough Life Points to pay the activation cost.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempestgames.net/

Chaining Ultimate Offering's effect to itself
Page 1 of 1