Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sakuretsu Armor -> Strike Ninja .... another Sakuretsu Ar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawn W
Admin
Shawn W

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Sakuretsu Armor -> Strike Ninja .... another Sakuretsu Ar Empty
PostSubject: Sakuretsu Armor -> Strike Ninja .... another Sakuretsu Ar   Sakuretsu Armor -> Strike Ninja .... another Sakuretsu Ar EmptyFri May 25, 2007 9:56 pm

my opponent attacks with Strike Ninja. i play Sakuretsu Armor and he chains to Sakuretsu with Strike Ninja's effect.

can i activate another Sakuretsu Armor, chaining to the Strike Ninja's effect? Will this destroy Strike Ninja if my opponent cannot play something like Book of Moon to remove the target??

Answer:

Yes, you can activate a second copy of "Sakuretsu Armor" in chain to the "Strike Ninja's" effect. The timing window is still correct for the activation of a second copy of "Sakuretsu Armor".

Remember that Chains resolves Last-In-First-Out. The last Chain Link is resolved first, followed by the second to last, and so on until every effect on the Chain has been resolved.

Sakuretsu Armor (1) --> Strike Ninja --> Sakuretsu Armor (2)

The last "Sakuretsu Armor" will resolve first and destroy "Strike Ninja". Next, "Strike Ninja" tries to resolve but it cannot because it has been destroyed, so its effect disappears. Last, the first "Sakuretsu Armor" tries to resolve but its target is gone, so its effect also disappears.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
Curtis Schultz
Official UDE Rules Dude
CurtisSchultz_Netrep@Hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempestgames.net/

Sakuretsu Armor -> Strike Ninja .... another Sakuretsu Ar
Page 1 of 1