Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morphing Jar #2 - Opponent's monster(s) on my side of the fi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawn W
Admin
Shawn W

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Morphing Jar #2 - Opponent's monster(s) on my side of the fi Empty
PostSubject: Morphing Jar #2 - Opponent's monster(s) on my side of the fi   Morphing Jar #2 - Opponent's monster(s) on my side of the fi EmptyWed May 16, 2007 4:04 pm

Player A has 1 of his own monsters + 2 of Player B's monsters. Player A attacks Player B's set Morphing Jar #2. How will this effect resolve?

Answer:

Player A's monster will be shuffled into their Deck. Player B's monsters that Player A is currently controlling will be shuffled into their owner's (Player B) Deck.

Player A returned 1 monster to their Deck, so they will pick up cards until they reveal 1 Monster Card, then Special Summon it in face-down Defense Position or place it in the Graveyard (if it was high level, etc.)

Player B returns 2-3 monsters to their Deck. Their 2 monsters that Player A is controlling, and if "Morphing Jar #2" survives the battle it will be returned as well. Player B will need to pick up cards from the top of their Deck until they reveal 2 monsters (3 if "Morphing Jar #2" survived the battle), then Special Summon (or not) accordingly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
Curtis Schultz
Official UDE Rules Dude
CurtisSchultz_Netrep@Hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempestgames.net/

Morphing Jar #2 - Opponent's monster(s) on my side of the fi
Page 1 of 1