Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mobius and passing priority?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawn W
Admin
Shawn W

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Mobius and passing priority? Empty
PostSubject: Mobius and passing priority?   Mobius and passing priority? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2007 1:00 pm

Mobius is an optional effect and so when he is tribute summonded you can decide to activate his effect or not. Can you pass priority and if your opponent activates a trap or spell, then chain his effect? I thought that you had to activate at time of summon or lose the timing. His effect is spell speed 1, correct?

Several players here in Las Vegas returned from a SJC and said that the judges ok'ed passing priority. That does not seem correct.

Any clairification on the matter that I can return to the players would be helpful.

Thanks,
Cliff Merrill
LVL 2

-----

Answer:

What you proposed is not possible.

When "Mobius the Frost Monarch" is successfully Tribute Summoned, you can choose to either activate its effect and destroy up to 2 Spell/Trap Cards (this will be Chain Link 1), or you can choose not to activate the effect at all. Either way, this is the only time in which you'll be able to activate "Mobius the Frost Monarch"'s effect. You would need to trigger it again if you wanted another chance at activating its optional Trigger Effect (and obviously, you can't possibly return it to your hand and Tribute Summon it again in the same chain).

If you need further clarification, feel free to let us know.

I hope this helps!

steve.netrep@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempestgames.net/

Mobius and passing priority?
Page 1 of 1