Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DD Crow vs Pot of Avarice and graveyard cards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawn W
Admin
Shawn W

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2007-01-18

DD Crow vs Pot of Avarice and graveyard cards Empty
PostSubject: DD Crow vs Pot of Avarice and graveyard cards   DD Crow vs Pot of Avarice and graveyard cards EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 9:56 am

If this is already posted and answered on this forums, I apologize. I did a search for "dd crow" and "crow", but found nothing.

First, DD Crow vs. Pot of Avarice: because Pot of Avarice doesn't actually say that those EXACT FIVE cards have to go back into your deck, can POA still resolve even if DD Crow takes one out? If so, why?

Second, can Transmigration Prophecy resolve properly if only 1 card goes back into a player's respective deck after DD Crow removes 1 of them?

Third, can Doom Dozer come out if 1 of the Insect monsters is removed by DD Crow?

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to the last question because it should be just like Premature or Call. However, I just need to clarify so I have it in "writing" from this official site for my upcoming Regional. Thanks to all who help!

Answer:

1) From the FAQ: "If any of the 5 monsters targeted by “Pot of Avarice” are removed from the Graveyard before its effect resolves, for example by “Disappear” or “Call of the Haunted”, then the entire effect of “Pot of Avarice” disappears. You do not shuffle the other monsters into your Deck and you do not draw 2 cards."

2) As long as least 1 of the 2 targeted cards remains in the Graveyard, it will be shuffled back into the Deck.

3) This isn't even possible. You remove the 2 Insect-Type monsters from the Graveyard and then Special Summon "Doom Dozer", very much like offering Tributes for a Tribute Summon. "D.D. Crow" does not have an opprotunity to activate its effect during this process.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
Curtis Schultz
Official UDE Rules Dude
CurtisSchultz_Netrep@Hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempestgames.net/

DD Crow vs Pot of Avarice and graveyard cards
Page 1 of 1