Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exchange of the spirit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jasdf
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2007-01-27

Exchange of the spirit Empty
PostSubject: Exchange of the spirit   Exchange of the spirit EmptyTue Jan 30, 2007 8:55 pm

I don't feel like typing or copying and pasting but most of you know the Vincent Tundo deck right? What about that with an Exchamge of the spirit and a Self-destruct button instead of Blasting the ruins and Life equalizer? Does the deck seem good enough?
Back to top Go down
jasdf
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Exchange of the spirit   Exchange of the spirit EmptyWed Jan 31, 2007 6:57 am

Monsters: 6
3 Thunder Dragon
3 Royal Magical Library

Spells: 33
1 Card Destruction
1 Giant Trunade
3 Upstart Goblin
2 Card Shuffle
1 Monster Reborn
2 Spell Reproduction
1 Magical Stone Excavation
1 Graceful Charity
1 Reload
1 Painful choice
1 Premature Burial
3 Convulsion of Nature
3 Archfiend's Oath
3 Magical Mallet
3 Toon Table of Contents
1 Level Limit - Area B
1 Toon World
1 Heavy Storm
1 Delinquent Duo
1 Pot Of Greed

Traps: 2
1 Self destruct button
1 Exchange of the spirit

Last edited by on Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magician of Darkness
Noob
Noob
Magician of Darkness

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Exchange of the spirit   Exchange of the spirit EmptySat Feb 17, 2007 8:00 pm

I 've never really played this decktype, but don't you think that putting in a Level Limit Area B and Gravity Bind would help you if you didn't get your exchange of spirit ( or the button)? Because even though you have tons of searcher cards, you will not always get one of your 3 traps. And no offence but you're probably going to get many funky hands with that deck. I have a feeling Suspect that you will lose an amountable number of games affraid do to the deck type you are using( I have been wrong). I think that you need to put in a few more normal cards in there to make the deck stable. But that is your decision. Searcher monsters might help also.
Back to top Go down
jasdf
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Exchange of the spirit   Exchange of the spirit EmptySat Feb 17, 2007 10:00 pm

I'm not sure if you know, but Vincent Tundo got 27th at nationals with a deck worse than this. This deck only needs 15 cards in the graveyard to win.
Back to top Go down
ilikepiesodie
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Exchange of the spirit   Exchange of the spirit EmptySun Feb 18, 2007 12:13 pm

Im not sure if you know that playing Card Destruction completely screws you. Also Tundo does stuff. Delinquent is retarded. Your not supposed to put cards in your opponents grave for them. Harpies and Heavy both suck here as well. Mystical would be about 10000x better them they are. No Painful is pretty laughable. Monster Reborn and Premature Burial are way to situational to be needed. Tundos deck > this deck. You lack basic deck building ability and need to learn to understand synergy.
Back to top Go down
jasdf
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Exchange of the spirit   Exchange of the spirit EmptySun Feb 18, 2007 1:10 pm

I admit that the Delinguent was messed up but Reborn or Preme are good because if I have to discard a Library, I can pull another one out for double the draw power. Heavy is key to this deck because it gets Oaths and Convulsion into the graveyard. If this deck goes first I think I have at least a 50% chance of winning, and it's cut down to 50% only because of Imperial Order.
Back to top Go down
ilikepiesodie
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Exchange of the spirit   Exchange of the spirit EmptySun Feb 18, 2007 2:15 pm

You don't need heavy to get the 15 required cards into the grave its easy enough without it. Well maybe not since you for whatever reason don't play Painful Choice. If your deck did play that then Premature and Monster Reborn wouldnt be quite as bad. If Imperial is such a big problem then why don't you play any cards to counter it? I will say the same thing, learn how to build decks and research the word synergy that way you don't look bad when posting decks online.

BTW I wouldn't of cared about this at all if you didn't claim your deck was better then Tundos when your deck is so fundementally bad.
Back to top Go down
shadow42
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Exchange of the spirit   Exchange of the spirit EmptySun Feb 18, 2007 3:31 pm

this card deserved to get banned...
Back to top Go down
jasdf
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Exchange of the spirit   Exchange of the spirit EmptyTue Feb 27, 2007 4:55 pm

shadow42 wrote:
this card deserved to get banned...
I've changed the deck a bit and I need someone to playtest against!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exchange of the spirit   Exchange of the spirit Empty

Back to top Go down

Exchange of the spirit
Page 1 of 1