Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Regionals Storie part 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShankatsuXero
Beginner
Beginner
ShankatsuXero

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Regionals Storie part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Regionals Storie part 1   Regionals Storie part 1 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:40 pm

well lets start this story ok me and jason made are way to the wisconsin regionals yesterday there was 1 thing wrong about this the weather, but we went anyways. On the way up it was fine we made jokes and lot of them. we got there it was cool we had fun and everything was fine jason fines with a 4-3 yes he finally won lol and i finshed with a 3-4 so i told jason let leave her want to eat but then i finally got him to go well it was raining when we left..... well we was 25 miles out side of madason and jason started to fish tail on the high way.... so what jason do [1 take his foot of the gas or 2 put his foot on the brake] ...... he put his foot on the break and then we when out of control and slide right off the high way right in to the middle of the of the high way and right in to the snow then stoped right it front of us about a 1/2 mile aheadf was a car that crashed and fliped. jason make me get out and push to see if we can get out but what i got out of the car the snow went plast my akles so i pussed he didnt go asny ware so i tell him to call 911 on my cell well he want me to call but i got him to call. the cop came and told us about thatcar ahead of us so the cop call a tow truck. when the tow truck pull out jason said it was only going to cost $60 when we got out we had to follow the tow truck cause it was to danguss to give them the money so we get to a off ramp they pull over and then come to jason window and asks for $133 and some cents.... jason was like WTF......and knowing jason he asked how much i have and he knows i have no money and jason ask do i have to give it to you now and the guy says yes??? so jason payed him ...........

more when i get back from the tournament tonight......
Back to top Go down
ShankatsuXero
Beginner
Beginner
ShankatsuXero

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Regionals Storie part 1 Empty
PostSubject: part 2   Regionals Storie part 1 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 6:35 am

since im still up ill tell you part 2

well jason paid the tow truck driver and he desided to fined a hotel in the next city and since we was already on of on ramp when when to the town.... So we enter the town and jason already fined something to complain about the town on ever inter section there was a round about and it says yeld and jason drives right though it and a car honks at him and yet again almost crashed his car [if i can remember i think jason said screw you as we past the car].... so haft was through the town i said to jason why niot stop and ask where a hotel but jason said there should be one on the main drag but there none so we stop at a gas station and jason goes in said and i think when jason come back to the car hes said that person in that gas station said "i think if i remember there one down by mcd's..... so we turn around we get there we pull in the parking lot and guess what jason does..... yes he slips and falls on his butt when he got out of the car and yes he forgot it was icy out side... well we get in side pay for the room we go to the room and then get some food then back to the room i fall asleep waiting for jason to eat yes jason is as slow eating as he play yugioh XD....

when we woke up we go to get some coffie and me i ate the pasties and jason ate his power bars then we started to make fun off the guy in the offece and joked that there was cams in the room watching us and jason started to make fun off moonie... we was down there for like30 minutes then headed back to the room jason started to smell smoke and start to complain again... oh what was weird about the inn was there was a huge mirrror behind the tolet so if you a guy you can watxh your sell do what ever and if your jason you can watch you self say " get em get em get em " like last time XD then we got in the car and went home and then i started to complain it frecking cold in his care all the way home cause jason like the heater one 1 or 2 with the door on my side have a gaping hole ion it letting all the cold arte back in and that was the trip to wisconsin regionals....
Back to top Go down

Regionals Storie part 1
Page 1 of 1