Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gemini Monsters and the Gemini Summon/Re-Summon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawn W
Admin
Shawn W

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Gemini Monsters and the Gemini Summon/Re-Summon Empty
PostSubject: Gemini Monsters and the Gemini Summon/Re-Summon   Gemini Monsters and the Gemini Summon/Re-Summon EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 3:30 pm

Ok, I have a bunch of questions following the TAEV Sneak Peak this past weekend. Most of them revolve around the Gemini Monsters, but not all of them.

1. "Crystal Seer" - Do you show the cards picked up to your opponent? This is the 'hot topic' of discussion right now. I ruled that you do not show the cards because the effect is not specifically looking for any type of card (Monster, Spell, Trap, etc..).

2. When you use the effect of your Gemini Monster to summon it again, do you physically pick up the card and 're-summon' it, or do you simply announce the use of the Second Summon ability?

3. When a Gemini Monster is 're-summoned', what happens to any Counters that are on that monster?

4. When a Gemini Monster is 're-summoned', what happens to any Equip Cards that are on that monster?

5. When a Gemini Monster is 're-summoned', what happens to any Continuous Spell or Traps that are targeting that monster? (like "Call of the Haunted" or "Birthright")

6. Can the Second Summoning of a Gemini Monster be negated with "Solemn Judgment" or "Horn of Heaven"?

Answer:

1. We do not have any such ruling on our FAQ. Players should not be revealing these cards.

2. The Gemini Monster Card remains on the field. It is not picked up or moved anywhere in this process.

3. Counters will remain on the Gemini Monster Card.

4. Equip Cards will remain equipped to the Gemini Monster Card.

5. They will continue to target the monster.

6. "Solemn Judgment" and "Horn of Heaven" can be used to negate the Summon, just as "Trap Hole" and "Bottomless Trap Hole" can be used to respond to the Summon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Curtis Schultz
UDE Netrep
CurtisSchultz_Netrep@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempestgames.net/

Gemini Monsters and the Gemini Summon/Re-Summon
Page 1 of 1