Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wicked Eraser

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawn W
Admin
Shawn W

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2007-01-18

The Wicked Eraser Empty
PostSubject: The Wicked Eraser   The Wicked Eraser EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 8:05 am

I just received my new SJ with "The Wicked Eraser" inside and I'm slightly confused about it's wording versus it's description in the magazine. It gains ATK and DEF based on the number of cards the opponent "controls", while the magazine mentions "cards on the field". Does "control" only mean cards on the field, or does it also include cards in the opponent's hand.

"This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set except by Tributing 3 monsters. The ATK and DEF of this card are each equal to the number of cards your opponent controls x 1000. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, destroy all cards on the field. During your Main Phase, you can destroy this card."

Answer:

"The Wicked Eraser" counts the cards your opponent has on their side of the field when determining what its ATK and DEF should be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
Curtis Schultz
Official UDE Rules Dude
CurtisSchultz_Netrep@Hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempestgames.net/

The Wicked Eraser
Page 1 of 1