Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drop Off vs Destiny Hero - Dasher

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawn W
Admin
Shawn W

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Drop Off vs Destiny Hero - Dasher Empty
PostSubject: Drop Off vs Destiny Hero - Dasher   Drop Off vs Destiny Hero - Dasher EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 2:25 am

I was wondering, since Drop off can be activated anytime during the draw phase. If my opponent drew activated dasher's effect and summoned the monster. Before he left his draw phase could I activate drop off, and basically destroy the monster?

Answer:

So... let me see if I get this. You want to use "Drop Off" to "destroy" a monster that is already on the field? (Dr. Crowler gives you credit for being original...)

If you want to discard that Monster Card your opponent drew and now intends to Special Summon with "Destiny Hero - Dasher's" effect, you need to chain "Drop Off" to "Destiny Hero - Dasher's" effect.

Also, you cannot just activate "Drop Off" "anytime during the Draw Phase". According to the FAQ: "This card is activated during the opponent’s Draw Phase in response to the opponent drawing a card. "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
Curtis Schultz
Official UDE Rules Dude
CurtisSchultz_Netrep@Hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempestgames.net/

Drop Off vs Destiny Hero - Dasher
Page 1 of 1