Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fossil Excavation - Revive the Dino I discarded?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawn W
Admin
Shawn W

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Fossil Excavation - Revive the Dino I discarded? Empty
PostSubject: Fossil Excavation - Revive the Dino I discarded?   Fossil Excavation - Revive the Dino I discarded? EmptyThu May 31, 2007 5:06 pm

Player A has a face-down monster and 1 set s/t. Player B has Zaborg .

Player B then declares attack with Zaborg. Player A activates Fossil Excavation. Player A sends Super Conductor Tyrano to the graveyard as a cost..."Discard 1 card from your hand."

Can Player A select the now in the graveyard Super Conductor Tyrano, to special summon to the field?

Answer:

Yes you can.

Reason: First you pay the cost to activate the effect. Next, you declare your target. It just so happens that the card you discarded is already in your Graveyard, so if it is a Dinosaur-Type Monster it is a valid target. (Assuming the monster in question is free of any kind of Special Summon restrictions)

However, it is important to note that you must already have at least 1 Dinosaur-Type monster in your Graveyard in order to activate "Fossil Excavation". If you do not already have at least 1 Dinosaur-Type monster in your Graveyard that you can legally Special Summon, it is not possible to activate "Fossil Excavation".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
Curtis Schultz
Official UDE Rules Dude
CurtisSchultz_Netrep@Hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempestgames.net/

Fossil Excavation - Revive the Dino I discarded?
Page 1 of 1