Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shonen Jump Columbus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ilikepiesodie
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Shonen Jump Columbus Empty
PostSubject: Shonen Jump Columbus   Shonen Jump Columbus EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 5:17 am

Just wondering what everyone else thinks about this jump, predictions for day 2 ect.

I'm personally very dissapionted in this jump. Levi and I spent the past 2 weeks testing like 2+ hours every night and had an amazing deck/sidedeck. Then Friday night Nate Dooley called me and Levi and told us about the Demise OTK deck that like half of everyone was going to be playing and with Levi and Nate already in Columbus and it being 12:00am there wasn't anyone to test against that deck with so Levi and Nate weren't prepared for it then they both lost on the bubble to it. I think if either me, Levi, Nate or anyone else that we knew had knew about that deck before Friday that they both would of top 16ed. That makes Levi at Columbus, Nate at Columbus, and Nate at St. Louis that have lost on the bubble playing Levi and my deck and 2 of the losses were to Demise otk and the other was to DDT which is also otk.

If I'm able to go to the Minnesota jump look for either me, Levi or Nate to top 16, or at least lose on the bubble again. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
jasdf
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Shonen Jump Columbus   Shonen Jump Columbus EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 12:23 pm

Yeah I was dissapointed they didn't top. Minnesota is always another chance. Mitch do you think some Team Pro members can go up to it, and will we all be playing the same deck? And you're playing? Cool. Very Happy I obviously will x-3 the jump because I'm going to turn into a scrub. lol!
Back to top Go down
ilikepiesodie
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Shonen Jump Columbus   Shonen Jump Columbus EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 12:25 pm

Why does it sound like you included yourself with team pro? It's too far away to know who's going to it but if I go to it me and Levi will build a deck for any members of both of our teams to play. Assuming were not on the same team by then of course.
Back to top Go down
jasdf
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Shonen Jump Columbus   Shonen Jump Columbus EmptyMon Mar 26, 2007 6:20 pm

I'm getting Tyler a stone, remember?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shonen Jump Columbus   Shonen Jump Columbus Empty

Back to top Go down

Shonen Jump Columbus
Page 1 of 1