Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D.D. Crow/Sangan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Divine Phoenix
Beginner
Beginner
Divine Phoenix

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-01-30

D.D. Crow/Sangan Empty
PostSubject: D.D. Crow/Sangan   D.D. Crow/Sangan EmptyFri Mar 02, 2007 2:35 am

D.D. Crow
"By discarding this card from your hand to the graveyard, remove from play 1 card from your opponent's graveyard. This effect can be activated during either player's turn."

Sangan
"When this card is sent from the field to the graveyard, select 1 monster with an attack of 1500 or less from your deck, show it to your opponent, and add it to your hand. Then shuffle your deck."

My opponent destroys my sangan in battle and sends it to the graveyard. Then he wants to discard D.D. Crow to remove sangan from play and says that doing so will negate sangan's effect...

If he chains D.D. Crow to sangan's effect by discarding it to the graveyard, D.D. Crow would resolve first, but sangan was still sent from the field to the graveyard, before it got removed from play. So does it need to remain in the graveyard for it to get it's effect? (D.D. Crow is a multi-trigger effect.)

I'm not really sure how this would work... so what would happen??
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempestgames.net
ilikepiesodie
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-01-24

D.D. Crow/Sangan Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.D. Crow/Sangan   D.D. Crow/Sangan EmptyFri Mar 02, 2007 5:44 am

When Sangan is destroyed as a result of battle its in damage step and you won't be able to activate D.D. Crows effect.

If Sangan is destroyed by other means such as Smashing Ground and the opponent choose to chain to Sangan's effect with D.D. Crows effect it would not negate Sangan.
Back to top Go down
Magician of Darkness
Noob
Noob
Magician of Darkness

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-01-28

D.D. Crow/Sangan Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.D. Crow/Sangan   D.D. Crow/Sangan EmptySat Mar 03, 2007 11:23 pm

Sangan would have already hit the grave by the time you could even activate D.D. Crow. Once sangan hits the grave his effect activates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

D.D. Crow/Sangan Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.D. Crow/Sangan   D.D. Crow/Sangan Empty

Back to top Go down

D.D. Crow/Sangan
Page 1 of 1