Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Judge Program Reinstated???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShankatsuXero
Beginner
Beginner
ShankatsuXero

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Judge Program Reinstated??? Empty
PostSubject: Judge Program Reinstated???   Judge Program Reinstated??? EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:56 pm

Yu-Gi-Oh! judges will need to re-certify in order to be considered Official Konami judges.
The tests are being prepared, and Level 1 certification should be available soon.
I haven’t got an official date for the program to launch, but we’re working quite hard to make it happen quickly. There is definitely a lot of work to do to make sure the program debuts successfully.
If you’re interested in becoming certified, you can make good use of your waiting time by preparing to re-test. Level 1 test candidates will need a solid grounding in game mechanics as well as card rulings in order to pass the new test.
If you’ve got other, specific questions, I can try to address them – just bear in mind I may not have the information available to share.

Hope things are going well for you! I hope we can get the program launched and announced very soon, I’m rather excited about it.

Julia Hedberg
Judge Manager
Konami Digital Entertainment Inc. (Card Business)

source POJo,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down

Judge Program Reinstated???
Page 1 of 1