Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jin vs Stalemate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeraku
Admin
Zeraku

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-01-25

Jin vs Stalemate Empty
PostSubject: Jin vs Stalemate   Jin vs Stalemate EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:49 pm

First situation: Jin-Defensive vs Stalemate

Q: I attack with AGI and my opponent chooses to use Jin-Defensive's ability to block with his SPP. I play Stalemate and assuming Jin gets discarded, does my opponent get to play a character with SPP, AGI, or nothing? If a character with SPP gets to come into play is that character in battle using its SPP?

Second situation: Jin Kariya vs Stalemate

Q: My opponent blocks with a bount and I play stalemate while they have 10 souls and using Jin Kariya. Since there character cannot be discarded they cannot play someone from their hand, meaning they cannot block the new stalemated character correct?

Answers:
1.)Well since the defending stat with Jin is changed to AGI, they would have to pick a character with AGI. Works on the same principle as Boosting if you use a stat changing effect.

2.) Correct. Their Bount character is now depleted and your incoming character is in a new separate battle.

Last edited by Tri-Edge on Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://zeraku-of-the-sound.deviantart.com/
The Hound
Noob
Noob
The Hound

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Jin vs Stalemate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin vs Stalemate   Jin vs Stalemate EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:16 pm

Wait, what?
Back to top Go down

Jin vs Stalemate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iowa Gamers :: Archive :: Bleach TCG :: Rules Q&A-
Jump to: