Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John Danker's Want List

Go down 
+2
Shawn W
John Danker
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John Danker
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-01-29

John Danker's Want List Empty
PostSubject: John Danker's Want List   John Danker's Want List EmptyFri May 09, 2008 6:52 am

Last Revised: 9/20/12

Cards needed (any edition)
3x Pot of Duality
4x Torrential Tribute
3x Battle Fader
3x Effect Veiler
1x Ruthless Denial
2x The Fabled Catsith (Hidden Arsenal 4)

2x Naturia Landoise
3x Armory Arm
1x Mist Wurm
1x Ally of Justice Catastor
2x Dark End Dragon

Special:
TP3 Needle Worm

Last edited by John Danker on Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:14 am; edited 142 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn W
Admin
Shawn W

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: John Danker's Want List   John Danker's Want List EmptyFri May 09, 2008 7:00 pm

I have Aegis of Gaia STON-EN068 , Sword of Dark Rites FOTB-EN067 , Mist Archfiend FOTB-EN064 to trade
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempestgames.net/
John Danker
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: John Danker's Want List   John Danker's Want List EmptyTue May 13, 2008 8:59 am

Shawn W wrote:
I have Aegis of Gaia STON-EN068 , Sword of Dark Rites FOTB-EN067 , Mist Archfiend FOTB-EN064 to trade

Outstanding Shawn, what can I try to find for you?
Back to top Go down
bbean88
Noob
Noob
bbean88

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: John Danker's Want List   John Danker's Want List EmptySat May 17, 2008 2:30 am

i have Harvest Angel of Wisdom STON-EN063, Plague Wolf FOTB-EN065, GLAS-037 – Elemental Hero Plasma Vice – Secret Rare, LODT-007 - Jinzo - Lord, LODT-097 – Maximum Six, for you john...
Back to top Go down
John Danker
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: John Danker's Want List   John Danker's Want List EmptyMon May 19, 2008 7:26 am

bbean88 wrote:
i have Harvest Angel of Wisdom STON-EN063, Plague Wolf FOTB-EN065, GLAS-037 – Elemental Hero Plasma Vice – Secret Rare, LODT-007 - Jinzo - Lord, LODT-097 – Maximum Six, for you john...

Brandon,

Could you bring along:

Harvest Angel of Wisdom and Plague Wolf?

Hold onto the LODT cards for right now. Between judging the St. Louis SJC, U.S. Nationals, and Canadian Nationals I'll probably end up pulling the vast majority of the LODT set. Once that's done I'll see if I'm still missing cards from that set. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
bbean88
Noob
Noob
bbean88

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: John Danker's Want List   John Danker's Want List EmptyMon May 19, 2008 8:25 am

Yes I will
Back to top Go down
John Danker
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: John Danker's Want List   John Danker's Want List EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:04 pm

Updated 12/23/08
Back to top Go down
nimble rules
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: John Danker's Want List   John Danker's Want List EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 1:10 pm

John I have neo-parshath, the sky paladin,meltiel,Harvest Angel, Nova Summoner,Gellenduo,Splendid Venus, 2 raviel, 1 mobius super rare none 1st, 1 rare mobius, charge of the light brigade not 1st, dark bribe,2 rare spirit barrier, 2 destiny draw both 1st, mezuki, le Il blud, and 1 ehren,lightsworm monk not 1st. John I can bring this next Sunday January 18th if you are interested. Randy
Back to top Go down
John Danker
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: John Danker's Want List   John Danker's Want List EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:13 am

Randy,

I'm certainly planning on purchasing those from you, however, I'm uncertain whether I'll be there on the 18th as I spent last weekend in CT judging and will be spending the 17th judging as well. I don't want to put myself into the dog house being gone from home TOO much for Yugioh!

If you wouldn't mind terribly holding onto those for me I'd be very apprecative.
Back to top Go down
nimble rules
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: John Danker's Want List   John Danker's Want List EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 9:15 pm

John I can hold them for you. Don't want to get the boss mad.I probably try to make it the Sunday janaury 25th if that works. Randy
Back to top Go down
John Danker
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: John Danker's Want List   John Danker's Want List EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 10:14 am

nimble rules wrote:
John I can hold them for you. Don't want to get the boss mad.I probably try to make it the Sunday janaury 25th if that works. Randy

I'll plan on the 25th then, thanks!
Back to top Go down
John Danker
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: John Danker's Want List   John Danker's Want List EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:33 pm

I thought I completed the entire first ed. collection at GenCon this year but found I'd forgotten three cards I'd really appreciate it if someone has one they can trade / sell me so I can complete the collection....please?

Radiant Jeral STON-EN066 1st Ed.
Prometheus King of the Shadows FOTB-EN063 1st Ed.
Back to top Go down
John Danker
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: John Danker's Want List   John Danker's Want List EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:22 am

I've got a few playmats left I'm willing to trade as well.

1 Raging Battle playmats
1 Chimeratech Judge playmat
2 Gilford / Dark Eradicator playmats

I've also got some partial uncut sheets. If you're interested in VS or WoW playmats I have some of those as well, just let me know.
Back to top Go down
John Danker
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: John Danker's Want List   John Danker's Want List EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:14 pm

Updated to include Ancient Prophecy. KDE didn't ship any boxes of 1st Ed. Ancient Prophecy so I'm going to need a lot of help getting this set completed in 1st Ed. Inconsiderate of KDE!
Back to top Go down
John Danker
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: John Danker's Want List   John Danker's Want List EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:50 pm

Updated to include SOVR
Back to top Go down
Divine Phoenix
Beginner
Beginner
Divine Phoenix

Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: John Danker's Want List   John Danker's Want List EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 7:18 pm

I have a Greed Grado, Beast King Barbaros Ur, Gateway of the six, Yellow Baboon, and probably some of the other stuff on your list, I'll have to look, and they are 1st Ed. I'm still looking for 3 Tri-horn Dragons, just wondering if you have any extras...?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempestgames.net
John Danker
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: John Danker's Want List   John Danker's Want List EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 9:52 pm

Divine Phoenix wrote:
I have a Greed Grado, Beast King Barbaros Ur, Gateway of the six, Yellow Baboon, and probably some of the other stuff on your list, I'll have to look, and they are 1st Ed. I'm still looking for 3 Tri-horn Dragons, just wondering if you have any extras...?

Sorry Jason, I've checked and haven't found any Tri-Horned Dragons other than the one in my 1st Ed. binder and I don't trade those. If you're in need of something else or just want cash please let me know, I'd appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Divine Phoenix
Beginner
Beginner
Divine Phoenix

Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: John Danker's Want List   John Danker's Want List EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:06 pm

At the moment I'm also looking for Delta Crow - Anti Reverse (trying to find 3) and Il Blud (1 or 2). I might need some blackwing stuff (monsters), but I'm not specifically sure exactly what (Shura). There might be other stuff I'm not thinking of at the moment. Cash is always good too. I don't care which, it's up to you what you want to do. I can trade any of the stuff that I've listed and anything else I might have if I find it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempestgames.net
John Danker
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: John Danker's Want List   John Danker's Want List EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:53 pm

I'm now looking for copies of Nova Summoner if anyone has any available please let me know.
Back to top Go down
John Danker
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: John Danker's Want List   John Danker's Want List EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:54 pm

Updated to include ABPF
Back to top Go down
Zeraku
Admin
Zeraku

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: John Danker's Want List   John Danker's Want List EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:47 am

I have a Weeping Idol, Mother Spider, Zeman the Ape King, and Gravekeeper's Priestess (Promo and set versions)
Back to top Go down
http://zeraku-of-the-sound.deviantart.com/
John Danker
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: John Danker's Want List   John Danker's Want List EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:58 pm

Zeo Leader wrote:
I have a Weeping Idol, Mother Spider, Zeman the Ape King, and Gravekeeper's Priestess (Promo and set versions)

Let me know what you're looking for and we'll arrange a trade.
Back to top Go down
John Danker
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: John Danker's Want List   John Danker's Want List EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:22 pm

Updated on 4/28/10
I came back from the 50th SJC with a boat load of my missing cards. I also came back with 5 boxes of ABPF Unlimited so if you're looking for something from that set and have something on my wants list please track me down.
Back to top Go down
John Danker
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: John Danker's Want List   John Danker's Want List EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:57 pm

Updated on 5/2/10 To include TSHD
Back to top Go down
John Danker
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: John Danker's Want List   John Danker's Want List EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:31 am

I've gone through all of my binders and ALL of my boxes and have put together a trade / sale binder. There are some difficult to find cards in it from all the way back to LOB and MRD so take the time to browse it at Tempest Games on a Sat. morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Danker's Want List   John Danker's Want List Empty

Back to top Go down

John Danker's Want List
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next