Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

submarineroid with stacking

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawn W
Admin
Shawn W

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2007-01-18

submarineroid with stacking Empty
PostSubject: submarineroid with stacking   submarineroid with stacking EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 8:23 pm

if i attach axe of despair to submarineroid and attack directly and his attack become 1800.will the new attack become 2800 with axe of despair?then i choose to attack directly on my next turn will his new attack become 3800 with axe?

Answer:

"Submarineroid" does not assume new "original ATK" values.

Whenever you attack your opponent directly by way of "Submarineroid's" effect (attacking past your opponent's monsters), the battle damage inflicted is equal to "Submarineroid's" original ATK.

This value does not modify after the battle is concluded. It does not become a "new original ATK" or anything of that sort. It's effect means to explain that the battle damage inflicted, in this situation, will be equal to whatever "Submarineroid's" original ATK is.

So the battle damage inflicted is 800 in this case, and "Submarineroid's" ATK remains at 1800.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Curtis Schultz
UDE Netrep
CurtisSchultz_Netrep@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempestgames.net/

submarineroid with stacking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iowa Gamers :: Information :: Yu-Gi-Oh Official Judges List-
Jump to: