Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

reckless greed - Cumulative or Overlap?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawn W
Admin
Shawn W

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2007-01-18

reckless greed - Cumulative or Overlap? Empty
PostSubject: reckless greed - Cumulative or Overlap?   reckless greed - Cumulative or Overlap? EmptySun May 06, 2007 3:28 pm

I have two facedown reckless greeds.

If i play 1 reckless greed on my turn i cannot draw for my next two draw phases.

Going into my next turn (aka turn 2) reckless greed is now 1 counter gone of 2, if I activate another reckless greed would I not be able to draw for 3 more turns 1 for previous activation and +2 more draw phases for 2nd or would it just go back to i can't draw for 2 turns again.

Answer:

In this situation, one of your skipped Draw Phases will be applied to both copies of "Reckless Greed".

Your turn 1: You activated 1 "Reckless Greed". (RG #1)

Your turn 2: You skip this turn's Draw Phase due to RG#1. During this turn you activate your second copy of "Reckless Greed" (RG#2).

Your turn 3: You skip this turn's Draw Phase due to RG#1 and RG#2. The effect of RG#1 ends at this time.

Your turn 4: You skip this turn's Draw Phase due to RG#2. The effect of RG#2 ends at this time.

Your turn 5: You get your Draw Phase.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
Curtis Schultz
Official UDE Rules Dude
CurtisSchultz_Netrep@Hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempestgames.net/

reckless greed - Cumulative or Overlap?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iowa Gamers :: Information :: Yu-Gi-Oh Official Judges List-
Jump to: