Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soul-Absorbing Bone Tower + DNA Surgery - Gilasaurus is Spec

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawn W
Admin
Shawn W

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Soul-Absorbing Bone Tower + DNA Surgery - Gilasaurus is Spec Empty
PostSubject: Soul-Absorbing Bone Tower + DNA Surgery - Gilasaurus is Spec   Soul-Absorbing Bone Tower + DNA Surgery - Gilasaurus is Spec EmptyFri Apr 27, 2007 7:38 am

A question about Soul-Absorbing Bone Tower andGilasaurus.

If I have DNA Surgery on the field with Zombies chosen as the type. When I use Gilasaurus' effect to special summon himself, my opponent drops to cards from the top of his/her deck to the graveyard.

The question is, if my opponent chooses to take advantage of the effect and special summon a monster too, is that considering a simultaneous special summon, or two separate summons which case my opponent would discard 4 cards instead of 2?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer:

Each Special Summon will trigger the effect of "Soul-Absorbing Bone Tower", because each Special Summon is seperate. This means that the opponent will lose 4 cards total from the top of their Deck.

When "Gilasaurus" is Special Summoned by way of its effect, it activates an effect that allows the opponent to Special Summon 1 monster from their Graveyard. This effect uses the Chain and is not considered to be "simultaneous".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
Curtis Schultz
Official UDE Rules Dude
CurtisSchultz_Netrep@Hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempestgames.net/

Soul-Absorbing Bone Tower + DNA Surgery - Gilasaurus is Spec
Page 1 of 1