Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tournament of Champions II

Go down 
4 posters

Box prize?
Box
Tournament of Champions II I_vote_lcap33%Tournament of Champions II I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
No box
Tournament of Champions II I_vote_lcap67%Tournament of Champions II I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
jasdf
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2007-01-27

Tournament of Champions II Empty
PostSubject: Tournament of Champions II   Tournament of Champions II EmptySat Mar 24, 2007 7:35 pm

Mmkies since we're not able to post in the tournament section. I want to try and persuade Shawn into a box prize. Very Happy I can supply the box if the participants can throw forward a measly $5. Vote now!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Flibbles
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions II   Tournament of Champions II EmptySat Mar 24, 2007 9:32 pm

That sounds reasonable. However, we should wait to see who the 8 participants are first, as they should have the ultimate say.
Back to top Go down
jasdf
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 160

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions II   Tournament of Champions II EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 12:31 pm

Braden did you vote no? Yeah this poll is open forever so whoever makes the cut will obv get a chance to vote. Any prediction's who will make it and win? SHAWN PLEASE MAKE THIS SWISS!!! I also think it should have more people so we can do a Top 8.
Back to top Go down
ilikepiesodie
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions II   Tournament of Champions II EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 12:39 pm

Having to qualify and pay isn't fair.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Flibbles
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions II   Tournament of Champions II EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 1:49 pm

I didn't vote. Also, if you qualify, why not pau for a cool prize.
Back to top Go down
ilikepiesodie
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions II   Tournament of Champions II EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 2:00 pm

Not everyone that qualifys will have an extra $5 to play. Some people don't have money they can spend on ygo. Regionals are already for rich people with troopers and ddt and stuff. Why make locals the same way.
Back to top Go down
Shawn W
Admin
Shawn W

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions II   Tournament of Champions II EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 3:06 pm

There will be no fees on this. There will be a prize of some kind for the winner. As for swiss, we will see, but there will only be 8 players that will qualify for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempestgames.net/
Mr. Flibbles
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions II   Tournament of Champions II EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 4:07 pm

I understand what you are saying Mitch, and frankly, Regionals and SJCs are too expensive. However, this option is just that, an option. Once the qualifierd players make it in, they should have the right to discuss this. Until that happens, there is no reason to fight over this at all, as you or I might not make it in. This debate should be dropped until it is relevant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions II   Tournament of Champions II Empty

Back to top Go down

Tournament of Champions II
Page 1 of 1