Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Infernity Laucher

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Divine Phoenix
Beginner
Beginner
Divine Phoenix

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Infernity Laucher Empty
PostSubject: Infernity Laucher   Infernity Laucher EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:22 pm

Infernity Laucher

Once per turn, you can send 1 "Infernity" monster from your hand to the Graveyard. While you have no cards in your hand, you can send this card from the field to the Graveyard to select up to 2 "Infernity" monsters in your Graveyard and Special Summon them.

I couldn't find any rulings on Yugioh Wiki, so here's what I got from netrep:

Sending this card from the field to the Graveyard is a cost. The effect targets 1 or 2 monsters in your Graveyard.

Both effects of Infernity Launcher start a Chain.

You can add "Infernity" cards that are not monsters to your hand with the effect of Infernity Archfiend, including Infernity Launcher.

If Infernity Launcher is the only card in your hand you cannot activate it and activate its effect to Special Summon in the same Chain.

If only 1 of the target monsters is in the Graveyard when the effect to Special Summon resolves, it will still be Special Summoned

#1. I wanted to make sure these are the current & correct rulings;

#2. If so, then if my opponent activates infernity launcher with no cards in hand and wishes to activate it's effect to special summon from the graveyard - Can I chain mystical space typhoon or dust tornado in response to the activation before they can special summon from their graveyard? (Based on these rulings I should be able to -right?).
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempestgames.net
Zeraku
Admin
Zeraku

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-01-25

Infernity Laucher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernity Laucher   Infernity Laucher EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:22 pm

If they are correct rulings, you could chain MST or Dust Tornado to the activation of Infernity Launcher and they could not chain Infernity Launcher's Effect to Special Summon due to it being the same chain.

However, we will have to wait for a more official ruling.
Back to top Go down
http://zeraku-of-the-sound.deviantart.com/

Infernity Laucher
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iowa Gamers :: Yu-Gi-Oh Forums :: Rules Q&A-
Jump to: