Iowa Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa Gamers

Trading Cards, Gaming, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.... o3o ohaidere.

Go down 
+2
ShankatsuXero
Mikachu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikachu
Noob
Noob
Mikachu

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-03-06

.... o3o ohaidere. Empty
PostSubject: .... o3o ohaidere.   .... o3o ohaidere. EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:45 pm

o3o Here, have some cake.

.... o3o ohaidere. Candy-cake-su-1559182-l

...Yes I believe that will do nicely for you now have a reason to sit and listen because you are eating that fine cake that is by no means a lie.

My name is Dora, I live in Cedar Rapids and I'm 20 years old. I also go by Mika, Mik, and Meeks as well as the ever popular 'hey you' 'you with the face' and 'gimp!' I've been playing Yugioh competitively via the Duel Monsters Expert server on BYOND [it's like RPG Maker if you're familiar with that] and I've been seriously studying Duel Monsters for the past 18 months. While my native language is Enlgish, my spoken Japanese [Booyah Kennedy class of '08, raise the roof!] is Semi Fluent - Fluent and I'm currently also beginning to learn Finnish. Duel Monsters means alot to me and my friends online and it's nice to find others offline that are also DM fans. /o/ yay for me! I stumbled across tempest because I've been going to the Basically Book store for over 6 years and thought 'hey I'll go in there' and yeah. o.o REALLY NICE PEOPLE. desu. I like fairy light decks and I'm trying to build a Saturn centered deck so I can horde all my pretty lifepoints to myself and that's the main reason why I joined this site but I also play or have played competitive pokemon [both DS and TCG, sorta, haven't in awhile] as well as competitive online gaming in the xbox360/wii/PC world.

I apologize alot and I stammer alot offline so please treat me kindly and uh yeah.

And here's a slight funny. o3o;
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ShankatsuXero
Beginner
Beginner
ShankatsuXero

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-01-29

.... o3o ohaidere. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .... o3o ohaidere.   .... o3o ohaidere. EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:08 am

welcome to iowa gamers and hope you meet lots of friend here and at tempest

edit: Im Soppe and if you ever need help building a deck i will be there to help ^^ and i play with birds in my deck called blackwings or called in japan black feathers
Back to top Go down
Shawn W
Admin
Shawn W

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2007-01-18

.... o3o ohaidere. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .... o3o ohaidere.   .... o3o ohaidere. EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:48 am

Welcome Dora...
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempestgames.net/
Omeep
Noob
Noob
Omeep

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-09-07

.... o3o ohaidere. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome   .... o3o ohaidere. EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:05 pm

Greetings and welcome, my name is Matthew and its always good to see a new face Very Happy I run a Psychic Synchro deck and I build decks as a hobby.
Back to top Go down
Zahktuthal
Noob
Noob
Zahktuthal

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-10-17

.... o3o ohaidere. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .... o3o ohaidere.   .... o3o ohaidere. EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:12 pm

Hello there, Dora. I'm Coulton and I run a Machina and a Psychic-Synchro decks. Probably won't see me a lot because of work preventing me from coming. But welcome to ze gamers and Tempest Games.
I also test most the decks that Mat builds.
Back to top Go down
Zeraku
Admin
Zeraku

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-01-25

.... o3o ohaidere. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .... o3o ohaidere.   .... o3o ohaidere. EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:37 pm

Time for me to finally welcome you to the site. I don't log on that often, but when I am on, i answer questions and post links to parody music. I am also the author of the Rise of the Yokai Series (Duel Monsters fan-fic)which you can see the original versions on here, and my updated and corrected versions on Deviantart.

Oh, and I am Zach. I aslo founded a group for people with various interests and skills, and you can consider this your official invitation. The group is called Team Zeo.
Back to top Go down
http://zeraku-of-the-sound.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

.... o3o ohaidere. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .... o3o ohaidere.   .... o3o ohaidere. Empty

Back to top Go down

.... o3o ohaidere.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iowa Gamers :: Other Forum :: Intro/Farewell-
Jump to: